What computer skills do I need?
You must be a strong user of Microsoft Windows. At the minimum you need to already know:
- How to create, rename and move files and folders
- How to save a file to a particular location or folder and remember where you saved it
- How to navigate your hard (C:\) drive
- How to navigate folders in a directory/folder tree
- How to download files off the internet.
You don't have to be a master of computing, but if you are not comfortable with basic computing skills, you will struggle. Basic computer skills for Windows are outlined at http://www.jegsworks.com/Lessons/win/index.html