About the DPMI Certificate
Our two or three week certificate is offered during January in Monterey, California, Rwanda or Cairo, Egypt and May/June in Monterey, California and Washington, DC.
You'll gain the program design, evaluation, strategic partnering, and facilitation skills needed to launch a career in international development, becoming part of a global network of over 1,000 DPMI alumni tackling the world's most pressing problems.
By engaging in a highly interactive, participatory, student-centered learning community, you'll prepare to:
- Design and manage real-world projects
- Facilitate participatory community development
- Promote social entrepreneurship and strategic partnering
Who Should Apply
- Practitioners seeking to gain expanded career opportunities can benefit from this professional graduate certificate taught by internationally renowned development specialists with extensive academic and practical field experience.
- Graduate students interested in exploring a career in international development and program design can gain exposure to the field and obtain a professional graduate certificate.
- Outstanding undergraduate students will also be considered for the program.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Start your application for January 2017 today » Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
DPMI partners with leading organizations that share aligning visions. Typically, partners send participants to DPMI annually or are hosts of a DPMI training.
To become a partner, contact email@example.com.