About the Certificate
Our two or three week certificate is offered during January in Monterey, California or Rwanda and May/June in Monterey, California; Washington, DC; and Nairobi, Kenya.
You'll gain the program design, evaluation, strategic partnering, and facilitation skills needed to launch a career in international development, becoming part of a global network of over 1,000 DPMI alumni tackling the world's most pressing problems.
By engaging in a highly interactive, participatory, student-centered learning community, you'll prepare to:
- Design and manage real-world projects
- Facilitate participatory community development
- Promote social entrepreneurship and strategic partnering
Who Should Apply
- Practitioners seeking to gain expanded career opportunities can benefit from this professional graduate certificate taught by internationally renowned development specialists with extensive academic and practical field experience.
- Graduate students interested in exploring a career in international development and program design can gain exposure to the field and obtain a professional graduate certificate.
- Outstanding undergraduate students will also be considered for the program.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Start your application for Winter 2016 today »