About the DPMI Certificate
Our two or three week certificate is offered during January in Monterey, California and Rwanda and in May/June in Monterey, California and Washington, DC.
DPMI client projects will be offered in January in Cairo, Egypt and Medellín, Colombia and in Washington, DC in March.
You'll gain the program design, evaluation, strategic partnering, and facilitation skills needed to launch a career in international development, becoming part of a global network of over 1,000 DPMI alumni tackling the world's most pressing problems.
By engaging in a highly interactive, participatory, student-centered learning community, you'll prepare to:
- Design and manage real-world projects
- Facilitate participatory community development
- Promote social entrepreneurship and strategic partnering
Who Should Apply
- Practitioners seeking to gain expanded career opportunities can benefit from this professional graduate certificate taught by internationally renowned development specialists with extensive academic and practical field experience.
- Graduate students interested in exploring a career in international development and program design can gain exposure to the field and obtain a professional graduate certificate.
- Outstanding undergraduate students will also be considered for the program.
Sound like the perfect fit for you? Start your application for Summer 2017 today » Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
DPMI partners with leading organizations that share aligning visions. Typically, partners send participants to DPMI annually or are hosts of a DPMI training.
To become a partner, contact email@example.com.