2. How does the Frontier Market Scouts Program work?
The program selects and trains emerging business and development professionals to serve as a low cost and effective bridge between enterprising people in low-income regions and investors.* Frontier Market Scouts fellows have the option to commit to fellowships lasting three-twelve months. Typically, FMS fellowships include one of the following focuses:
- Seek out enterprising people and facilitate exchange of ideas
- Due diligence and asset allocation for social and commercial investors
- Business development and strategy
- Operations and management with an impact-driven enterprise
- Fund development support for social enterprises
*Field assignments are not mandatory.