Maintaining Values Throughout Organizational Growth
The Monterey Institute of International Studies Executive Education Program and de Baak present this pertinent course on maintaining foundational values and ethics throughout the growth process.
Drawing on 30 years of research and consulting experience, Dr. Peter Robertson facilitates a day of practical breakthrough concepts, addressing the stinging question, “Why do the 3 C’s (corrosion, corruption, criminality) of organizational leadership sometimes become so prevalent and why do good, talented people so often become destructive leaders?"
This workshop is focused on his latest insights and he expects that everyone leaving this workshop will experience at least one fundamental change in the way she or he views the world.
Workshop highlights include:
- The critical importance of foundational values in navigating the operations ecosystem
- The inevitable challenge that growth poses to foundational values
- The impact of foundational values dissolution on executive talent
- The growth curve dynamic that creates polarizations (such as left-right, occupy-tea party, investors-innovators)
- A probing dialogue: "How can we take sure-footed practical steps to prevent value-dissolution?"
Who should attend?
- Thought pioneers, idea explorers & action focused innovators amongst leaders, managers, executive and non-executive board members, consultancy professionals, as well as leadership and management coaches
- All individuals in the for-profit and for-social-profit sectors, especially those who feel responsible for maintaining integrity and values.
Date: September 27-28, 2013
Location: Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, California
Register Now: Applications are accepting on a rolling basis.
Workshop Fee: $1450 USD per person or
$950 USD per person if registered as a team of 3 to 7 people
(Class size is limited to not exceed 21 participants. Workshop fee includes course materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.)
Workshop fee is due before the first day of class and is not payable upon registration.
The workshop fee includes workshop literature and resources as well as lunch and refreshments during and after the workshop. Workshop fee is due before the start of class and is not payable upon registration.
*Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a customized in-company training.
Leadership, organizational growth strategies, organizational assessment, business ecology
Also from the Monterey Institute and de Baak: Matching Organizational Growth and Talent: Breakthrough Concepts and Tools