Identify Where Talent Performs Best
Offering individuals and teams the tools and knowledge to drive performance by design
Fall Session: September 20-21, 2013
The structured workshop uses participants’ assessment results, case studies, individual and team exercises, as well as short lectures and discussions to deliver memorable and practical lessons that can be shared and implemented at work. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will better understand how:
- To create a talent relay that aligns to the organizational growth curve
- To organize talent strategically so as to maximize profit and human impact
- To diagnose organizational problems through analysis of participant-generated data
- Seek and Identify feasible options for improved performance
Dates: September 20-21, 2013
Location: Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, California
On-site and custom training is available for teams of 10 or more.
Register Now: Applications are accepting on a rolling basis. Spaces fill quickly.
Workshop Fee: $1450 USD per person or
$950 USD per person if registered as a team of 3 to 7 people
(Class size is limited to not exceed 21 participants. Workshop fee includes course materials, lunches and refreshments during breaks.)
Workshop fee is due before the first day of class and is not payable upon registration.
Who Should Attend?
- Executives of for-profit or nonprofit, startup or well-established organizations seeking lessons and insights in organizational growth, stagnation or renewal, and relevant personal or organizational priorities
- Management teams seeking shared understanding on organizational growth strategy, team analysis and action, and development priorities, especially in a conducive, offsite environment
- Management consultants seeking valuable toolkit and useful insights for strategic management and leadership development for client organizations
- Investors seeking sophisticated approaches to analyzing, developing and changing management teams of portfolio companies
*To inquire about customized in-company training, contact: email@example.com.