Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
If I am not a US citizen or Green Card holder, do I need to apply for a student visa?

This question can be answered only on a case-by-case basis. Please contact visas@miis.edu to discuss the visa process.

Generally speaking, MIIS does not issue student visas for weekend workshops, and students must be able to attend on a tourist visa.