The Monterey Terrorism Research and Education Program and the student-run Terrorism Studies Club jointly host a brown-bag lunch speaker series. This series invites professionals in fields related to terrorism studies to give hour-long lunch-time presentations about their career and work in the field.
- More speakers to be announced for the Fall 2013 semester!
- April 15, 2013: Andrea Walther, Skye Perske
- February 25, 2013: Seth Whitfield
- January 14, 2013: Major General Charles Hooper
- November 26, 2012: Kimberly Dozier
- November 19, 2012: Dr. Joe Felter
- October 29, 2012: Dr. Michele Malvesti
- October 2, 2012: Brigadier General (Ret.) Russell D. Howard
The speaker series is intended primarily for Monterey Institute students and can only be attended by RSVP-ing to the Terrorism Studies Club. If you are interested in joining the club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.