How to Apply
To apply, visit our online application portal and sign in with your username and password.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Scholarship Statement
- $65 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation Preferred: Please include contact details for your academic or professional references on the online application.
- Interview: In-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only for non-native English speakers.
- GRE Scores: We do not require GRE scores for this program. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
Second Language Proficiency
While many of our students come to the Institute proficient in a second language, it is not a requirement for admission. We will work with you to help you meet the minimum recommended proficiency level in your chosen language of study. You can enroll in a program of your own choosing, or apply to one of our summer language or ESL programs, for which scholarships may be available.
Non-Native English Speakers
Please submit TOEFL or IELTS scores from the past 2 years:
TOEFL Preferred Minimum: 100 Overall
IELTS Preferred Minimum: 7.5 Overall
Native English Speakers
We recommend that you’ve completed the equivalent of one-year of college-level language study before your first semester. Languages offered include Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
Have questions about our language requirements? Contact us today at email@example.com
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit your online application for the International Trade and Economic Diplomacy program by the next priority deadline. Both U.S. and international students are eligible. We don't cap the amount we award, and highly qualified students may receive a merit scholarship covering full tuition.
We give preferential scholarship consideration to members and alumni of our partner organizations, such as Peace Corps, Fulbright, JET, AmeriCorps, World Teach, and many more.
Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To apply, visit our Financial Aid section.