How to Apply
To apply, visit our online application portal and sign in with your username and password
- Online Application, which includes:
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Scholarship Statement
- $65 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation Preferred: Please include contact details for your academic or professional references on the online application.
- Interview: In-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only for non-native English speakers.
- GRE Scores: We do not require GRE scores for this program. However, your scores may strengthen your application and positively influence scholarship decisions. Please use our four-digit institution code  to send us your scores.
Non-Native English Speakers
Please submit TOEFL or IELTS scores from the past 2 years:
TOEFL Preferred Minimum: 100 Overall
IELTS Preferred Minimum: 7.5 Overall
If it’s necessary, you'll have the opportunity to improve your language skills through our Middlebury ESL programs or through a customized language plan. Scholarships are also available for our summer ESL programs.
Have questions about our language requirements? Contact us today at email@example.com
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit your online application for the TESOL program by the next priority deadline. Both U.S. and international students are eligible. We don't cap the amount we award, and highly qualified students may receive a merit scholarship covering full tuition.
We give preferential scholarship consideration to members and alumni of our partner organizations, such as Peace Corps, Fulbright, JET, AmeriCorps, WorldTeach, and many more.
Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To apply, visit our Financial Aid section.