MBA in International Management
The Fisher MBA in International Management trains future business leaders with the necessary skills to thrive at the intersection of business, sustainability, and development.
Why Our MBA Is Right For You
- Flexible degree options with both a one-year advanced entry program and a two-year program
- Joint degree options with International Environmental Policy or International Policy Studies
- Unique professional development opportunities like Frontier Market Scouts
- A 7:1 student to faculty ratio
- Close proximity to Silicon Valley
- Option to combine your degree with service in the Peace Corps through our Peace Corps Master's International (PCMI) program
Customize Your MBA Experience
Our program offers a customizable curriculum, where students earn specializations in topics including:
|Business and International Development||Entrepreneurship||International Finance & Economics|
|International Marketing||International Sustainable Business||Localization Management|
Learn more about our unique MBA Specializations.
MBA Internships & Professional Opportunities
Our MBA students benefit from many unique opportunities to expand their resume, build their professional networks, and advance their international careers through innovative professional development opportunities.
Graduates of the Fisher International MBA program develop cross-cultural expertise, allowing them to adapt and lead in today’s rapidly evolving global markets.
Our alumni are working in 67 countries for a wide variety of international firms, ranging from start-up entrepreneurs such as Blue Energy Partners and Leopard Capital, to high-tech giants like Cisco Systems as well as governmental and nongovernmental organizations including USAID and the World Bank. Discover the exciting career paths our MBA graduates have taken.