One-year or 20-month MBA Program
To be considered for the one-year MBA program, you must:
- Have a minimum of two years of professional experience in the business sector and
- Have completed undergraduate coursework in the business field or enroll in our Summer MBA Boot Camp
If you don't qualify for the one-year MBA program, we'll automatically consider you for the 20-month MBA program.
How to Apply
To apply, visit our online application portal and sign in with your username and password.
- Online Application, which includes:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Scholarship Statement
- $65 Application Fee
- Undergraduate Transcripts: Please mail these directly to the Admissions Office.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation Preferred: Please include contact details for your academic or professional references on the online application.
- GMAT or GRE Scores: GMAT or GRE scores are required for all MBA applicants. GMAT or GRE waivers are available for qualified candidates. Please contact your enrollment advisor to learn more.
- Interview: In-person or via Skype
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores: Only for non-native English speakers.
Second Language Proficiency
While many of our students come to the Institute proficient in a second language, it is not a requirement for admission. We will work with you to help you meet the minimum recommended proficiency level in your chosen language of study. You can enroll in a program of your own choosing, or apply to one of our summer language or ESL programs, for which scholarships may be available.
Non-Native English Speakers
Please submit TOEFL or IELTS scores from the past 2 years:
TOEFL Preferred Minimum: 100 Overall
IELTS Preferred Minimum: 7.5 Overal
Native English Speakers
We recommend that you’ve completed the equivalent of one-year of college-level language study before your first semester. Languages offered include Arabic, Chinese, French, Japanese, Russian, and Spanish.
Have questions about our language requirements? Contact us today at email@example.com
Scholarships and Financial Aid
To apply for merit or need-based scholarships, submit your online application for the MBA in Global Impact Management by the next priority deadline. Both U.S. and international students are eligible. We don't cap the amount we award, and highly qualified students may receive a merit scholarship covering full tuition.
Financial aid is also available, including federal and private loans, work-study, and U.S. veterans' benefits. To apply, visit our Financial Aid section.