Students receive instruction in fundamental business tools and then choose specialization tracks in key areas to prepare for the socioeconomic and political realities of today.
The 20-month MBA is 60 credits that include eight credits of required courses taught in a language of your choice and four credits of intercultural competency courses or language courses. For admitted students needing additional language preparation, the Summer Intensive Language Program is available.
- Resilient Business Management
- Social Enterprise and Finance
- Corporate Risk Management and Compliance
Start Your Application
- View scholarships and financial aid
- Contact an enrollment advisor
- Read the steps to submit your application in how to apply
- Apply now
If you have any questions, contact an enrollment advisor.