For those who have an undergraduate degree in business as well as business work experience, this one-year program is designed to add to your skills and effectiveness so you can advance in your career.
The one-year MBA is 42 credits that include eight credits of required courses in a language of your choice. For admitted students needing additional preparation, available courses include MBAmath.com, Summer Boot Camp, and Summer Intensive Language Program.
- Resilient Business Management
- Social Enterprise and Finance
- Corporate Risk Management and Compliance
Start Your Application
- View scholarships and financial aid
- Contact an enrollment advisor
- Read the steps to submit your application in how to apply
- Apply now
If you have any questions, contact an enrollment advisor.