We provide a strong academic foundation that combines sustainability science, economics and finance, and policy with business strategy and management that is effective and attractive to employers.
Students have the opportunity to earn two degrees—an MBA in Global Impact Management and an MA in International Environmental Policy. Through the MBA degree, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue our One Year or 20-month option.
Students can complete the joint degree in five semesters with a course load of 16 units per semester. The joint degree has an integrated curriculum comprised of core business coursework, core environmental policy coursework, core integrated skills courses, plus electives and foreign language courses. Our faculty members are experts in a diverse range of fields such as biodiversity conservation, watershed planning, environmental and natural resource economics, energy policy, and global environmental governance.
Graduates from joint MBA/MA International Environmental Policy have stepped into a wide range of professional placements including:
- Business Development Manager, Climate Action Reserve
- Program Officer, Center for International Private Enterprise
- Sustainability Program Manager, Braun and Zurawski
- Sustainability Manager, CBS-TV, Los Angeles
- Program Manager, Corporate Responsibility & Supplier Diversity, T-Mobile
Start Your Application
- View scholarships and financial aid
- Contact an Enrollment Advisor
- Read the steps to submit you application in How to Apply
- Apply now
If you have any questions, contact an Enrollment Advisor.