Businesses both large and small are increasingly seeking ways to effectively function across borders, both in their operations and strategy. At the same time, governments and NGOs are increasingly seeking ways to harness market forces to reach sustainable development goals. Since a better knowledge of public and trade policy can increase businesses’ efficiency and effectiveness, by blending policy-based knowledge and skills with business competencies, this joint degree provides leadership training that is both effective and attractive to employers.
Students have the opportunity to earn two degrees—an MBA in Global Impact Management and an MA in International Policy and Development. Through the MBA degree, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue our One Year or 20-month option.
Students can complete the joint degree in five semesters with a course load of 16 units per semester. The joint degee has an integrated curriculum comprised of 50 credits in core business coursework, core coursework in public policy and global development, core integrated skills courses, plus electives and foreign language courses.
Our graduates are working in a range of positions in professional organizations including:
- Senior Associate, Customs and International Trade, Ernst & Young
- International Trade Compliance Analyst, Department of Commerce
- Commercial Officer, U.S. Commercial Service
- Economic Growth Officer, USAID Morocco
Start Your Application
- View scholarships and financial aid
- Contact an Enrollment Advisor
- Read the steps to submit you application in How to Apply
- Apply now
If you have any questions, contact an Enrollment Advisor.