Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
How can I fulfill the "International Experience" requirement?

We recommend that all students have some type of international professional experience before beginning the fifth year of their integrated degree program. This experience could include a semester abroad, internship, or practicum during your time at Middlebury or the summer before you come to Monterey. The Center for Career and Advising Services will help you explore your options.