In addition to the wide variety of courses available from the Graduate School of International Policy and Management, environmental policy students also have the opportunity to enroll in courses at a number of other local colleges and universities.
We have agreements with Stanford’s Hopkins Marine Station, Moss Landing Marine Lab, UC Santa Cruz, CSU Monterey Bay, Naval Postgraduate School, and Monterey Peninsula College that allow students the flexibility to take courses not offered at the Monterey Institute. Click on the links below to view sample course catalogs from local institutions:
- Stanford's Hopkins Marine Station
- Moss Landing Marine Lab
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- California State University, Monterey Bay
- Naval Postgraduate School
- Monterey Peninsula College