IPSS is offered every spring semester.
Note: The spring 2015 application cycle is now closed. Second-round candidates with confirmed internships may be eligible to apply in September 2014 space permitting. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students interested in learning more about IPSS are encouraged to attend a fall or spring information session. These one-two hour sessions familiarize interested students with the program, its expectations, and rigorous academic components.
Next Info Session: September 2014
Estimated time commitment: 2-3 hours including writing test
1. Complete and submit the following documents:
- An updated Resume or CV
- A degree map outlining all semesters of completed and potential graduate coursework showing how the student plans to participate in IPSS.
- A personal statement to the "IPSS Selection Committee." More details for this are included on the application page.
- Completed online IPSS application, including contacts for the applicant's top three placement organizations.
2. Take a writing test. One hour problem analysis exercise. Please plan to attend one of three IPSS writing test times:
Friday, April 11 11am-12pm (CF 452)
Thursday, April 17 12-1pm (CF 452)
Friday, April 18 11-12pm (CF 452)
CLICK HERE for online application and detailed instructions