Offered every spring semester. Application deadline is the last day of March for subsequent spring.
Students interested in learning more about IPSS are encouraged to attend a fall or spring information session. These one-two hour sessions familiarize interested students with the program, its expectations, and rigorous academic components.
Next Info Session: February 2014 (Exact date forthcoming)
Estimated time commitment: 2-3 hours including writing test
1. Complete and submit the following documents:
- An updated Resume or CV
- A degree map outlining all semesters of completed and potential graduate coursework showing how the student plans to participate in IPSS.
- A personal statement to the "IPSS Selection Committee." More details for this are included on the application page.
- Completed online IPSS application, including contacts for the applicant's top three placement organizations.
- Undergraduate transcript*
*Only required if applying for the program during your first semester at MIIS.
2. Take a writing test. One hour problem analysis exercise
CLICK HERE for online application and detailed instructions