IPSS is offered every spring semester.
The IPSS Spring 2016 program is now accepting applications through March 31.
Students interested in learning more about IPSS are encouraged to attend a fall or spring information session. These one-two hour sessions familiarize interested students with the program, its expectations, and rigorous academic components.
Next Info Session: February 12, 2015, 12-1 @MG100
Estimated time commitment: 2-3 hours including writing test
1. Complete and submit the following documents:
- An updated Resume or CV
- A degree map outlining all semesters of completed and potential graduate coursework showing how the student plans to participate in IPSS.
- A personal statement to the "IPSS Selection Committee." More details for this are included on the application page.
- Completed online IPSS application, including contacts for the applicant's top three placement organizations.
2. Take a writing test. One hour problem analysis exercise. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with availability after completing the online application.
View the online application with detailed instructions.