IPSS is offered every spring semester.
The IPSS Spring 2016 program is now accepting applications through March 31.
Students interested in learning more about IPSS are encouraged to attend a fall or spring information session. These one-two hour sessions familiarize interested students with the program, its expectations, and rigorous academic components.
Next Info Session: February 12, 2015, 12-1 @MG100
Estimated time commitment: 2-3 hours including writing test
1. Complete the following:
- An updated Resume or CV (submit online)
- A degree map outlining all semesters of completed and potential graduate coursework showing how the student plans to participate in IPSS (keep for your own records)
- A personal statement to the "IPSS Selection Committee." More details for this are included on the application page (submit online).
- Completed online IPSS application, including contacts for the applicant's top three placement organizations.
2. Take a writing test. One hour problem analysis exercise. Four testing windows:
Thursday, April 9 from 12-1pm
Friday, April 10 from 11-12pm
Tuesday, April 14 from 12-1pm
Friday, April 17 from 10-11 and 11-12pm
Room: Casa Fuente 452
If you cannot make these times, email Carolyn Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org with two alternate times during business hours.
View the online application with detailed instructions.