IPSS is offered every spring semester (Jan-Aug).
Students interested in learning more about IPSS are encouraged to attend a fall or spring information session. These one-two hour sessions familiarize interested students with the program, its expectations, and rigorous academic components.
Estimated time commitment: 2-3 hours including writing test
1. Complete the following:
- An updated Resume or CV (submit online)
- A degree map outlining all semesters of completed and potential graduate coursework showing how the student plans to participate in IPSS (keep for your own records)
- A personal statement to the "IPSS Selection Committee." More details for this are included on the application page (submit online).
- Completed online IPSS application, including contacts for the applicant's top three placement organizations.
2. Take a writing test. One hour problem analysis exercise.
- Email availability for a writing test to Carolyn Meyer at email@example.com with three alternate times during business hours.
View the online application with detailed instructions.