Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Is financial aid available to travel and work abroad?

You are eligible for financial aid as long as you are registered for units related to the study abroad program (such as the Winter Term Study Abroad, International Professional Service Semester, or DPMI Plus). You can also have your financial aid increased to cover airfare and living expenses. For the summer term, you must be enrolled in at least 3 units such as through DPMI Plus or a directed study (This option might be an additional expense). For the winter term, you must be enrolled in at least 1 approved credit with a full spring load (minimum 12 credits).