Dates & Fees
Students may apply to either the six-week or the four-week session for 2014.
Duration: 6 weeks
Dates: June 30 - August 12, 2014
Tuition, Room & Board: $6,950
Health Insurance: Approximately $311
Duration: 4 weeks
Dates: July 14 - August 12, 2014
Tuition, Room & Board: $5,250
Health Insurance: Approximately $182
Tuition, Room and Board Includes
- Over 20 hours per week of English language instruction
- Individual tutoring and evening sessions
- Accommodation in on-campus residence hall
- Staffing and assistance 24 hours a day
- Meal plan offering three meals each day
- Co-curricular activities, including trips to Boston, New York, and local excursions in Newport, Rhode Island
- Health insurance coverage may be purchased for an additional fee
- Students may earn up to 4.0 units of college credit in the six-week session
Please note: All students must be covered by health insurance during the program. Students can either elect to enroll in the Monterey Institute Student Health Insurance Plan or provide proof of private health insurance.
Dates and fees are subject to change.