Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
Will you help me get a visa?
  • Yes! Most students will require a student (F-1) visa. 
  • When we receive your application, $50.00 application fee, and $150.00 tuition deposit, we will prepare an I-20 and a letter of admission for you.  You will also need to pay the I-901 fee of $200 to the Department of Homeland Security prior to your interview at the American embassy or consulate nearest you.  With these documents, you can apply to the embassy or consulate for a visa.
  • We will give you more detailed information on the visa application process after you apply.