Custom language instruction for busy professionals who want to maintain their language skills while fulfilling professional responsibilities.
Our customized hybrid programs include one to two weeks of intensive face-to-face instruction through Custom Language Services at the Institute followed by a distance-learning component that includes both synchronous and asynchronous instruction.
The face-to-face component allows the learner to develop a working relationship with their instructor and enables the instructor to assess the student and determine learning objectives in a personalized setting. The distance-learning component provides flexibility and convenience for busy schedules. The combination of both components ensures a satisfying learning experience.
Hybrid Program Highlights
- Combined face-to-face and distance-learning instruction
- Customized one-on-one or small-group instruction
- Tailored curriculum designed to meet the specific needs of the client
- Flexible program scheduling
- Training provided for smooth transition from a face-to-face to a distance-learning environment