Application Procedures for Summer 2013
To apply for the Middlebury-Monterey Summer Intensive College English program, applicants must be between 15 and 19 years old and provide evidence of minimum English language proficiency.
A complete application package must include the following:
- Completed application to Summer Intensive College English
- Personal statement of approximately 300 words that includes:
(a) your formal and informal experience with the English language, including travel, study, or residence abroad
(b) your reasons for wanting to study in this program
(c) your academic and career goals, and
(d) any additional information that you consider relevant to your application
4. $50.00 non-refundable application fee payable to the Monterey Institute of International Studies.
5. Proof of English language proficiency in the form of an official TOEFL or IELTS report for either session, or both an applicant self-evaluation and English language teacher evaluation for session two.
6. Scholarship application if you would like to be considered for a scholarship.
Ready to apply online? Follow this link.
The application needs to be filled out in its entirety. Applications must be received by March 1, 2013 to be considered for a scholarship and no later than April 1, 2013. If you are applying after March 1, you do not need to complete the scholarship application.
If you have any questions, please contact Language and Professional Programs.