Skip to content
What is the cost?
- The tuition for an 8-week session is $3,200.00 and for a 10-week session is $3,975.00.
- Students also pay a $25.00 technololgy fee and a $50.00 activity each session.
- All students are required to have health insurance. You must show proof of insurance when you register or buy the school insurance. The school health insurance plan costs about $146.00 per month.
- Housing, food and other personal expenses are estimated to be about $900 per month. Housing is not included in the tuition.
- Click here for a detailed list of program and living expenses.