Author Reza Aslan and Kiva Co-Founder Jessica Jackley to Lead MIIS Executive Ed Course on Social Media
February 2, 2012
On February 17-18 the Monterey Institute and Aslan Media will host a two-day executive education course offering insights on “Harnessing the Power of Social Media, Youth Movements and Dynamic Markets.” The course will be held at the Monterey Institute and will offer training in:
- Leveraging the current dynamic of online activism and global youth movements.
- Engaging, informing, and educating the public through social media.
- Increasing brand awareness
- Increasing an organization’s capacity for action and change through social media.
- Identifying untapped niches in the marketplace that can be leveraged to extend an organization’s reach.
Author, activist and Aslan Media founder Reza Aslan and Kiva co-founder Jessica Jackley will lead this training, with special guest lectures and presentations by leaders in the nonprofit, business, marketing, and technology sectors.